It's time Travel on the web! Political Satire, Cartoons, Art & Short Stories to free your mind
Satirical news from the Future
& elsewhere in the time flow
2046 CIA Memo: Solo ET Lands Ship in Desert
- This is the first confirmed, real-time, live landing of a space vehicle on Earth. -- Sci-fi short story by Jon Rappoport
Monsanto Rep Protests Against Protest
- A protest against Monsanto--the hand that feeds you? Have you lost your minds? -- Animated video by Bill Demarest
Just Another Saturday Night
- "What the Hell, Jerry??" Delores threw the wadded up t-shirt at the lumpen shape on the sofa... -- Short story by Lisa Pemrick
Hillary Clinton Sings: "Why Do They Hate Me in Haiti?"
- The Clinton Foundation is trying hard to do "charitable work" -- Video by June Shellene
The Proposition in Astral Locale 27-B
- He went all the way out, floating above thousands of tiny mirrors in an ocean of surveillance. -- Short story by Jon Rappoport
New World Order Cartoons
- Psychics and telepaths were discovered in the late twentieth century. Laws were passed to... -- Sci-fi short story by William Estes
- Since I got the machine put in, everything's got a new kick to it. A new angle... -- Sci-fi short story by Paul Henson
Why Not Poems
- Crisscrossing America several times, I wrote poems. Fragments. It was not anything I saw... -- Poetry by Jon Rappoport
Images of Life & Imagination by Virginia Stoner
- Check out my new fine art website. All my new work will be posted there going forward.
Paintings by Else Berg
- Berg was was a Polish-born Dutch painter associated with the Bergense School.
I Write a New Ending for Orwell's 1984
- Winston Smith, the hero of Orwell’s 1984, has just been arrested for crimes against the State. -- Short story by Jon Rappoport
Why is Art Such a Problem?
- The year was 2066. There were no more show trials condemning traitors. -- Short story by Jon Rappoport
Prisoner 428 at Yale/Harvard
- Before our two universities merged in the glorious revolution launched by the People’s Movement. -- Short story by Jon Rappoport
A Key Conversation about the Machine
- On September 20, 2046, John Jones was ushered into the office of X. -- Short story by Jon Rappoport
SHORT STORIES & ART ARCHIVES
Short Stories & Art
From the past, present & Future
Ray Kurzweil Unfrozen!
- After more than two decades in the deep freeze, he's finally been thawed out and uploaded into the Singularity! -- Animated satire by Ginny Stoner
Adore-ski David Gorski, Cointel Whore-ski
- Gorski reveals the secrets to his success as a medical counterintelligence agent in the blogosphere. -- Animated satire by Ginny Stoner
Mind Management & Media Maneuvers
- The overlords would never have thrown their mainstream media minions under the bus without backup. -- Animated satire by Ginny Stoner
Universes for Everybody, Don't Wait, Act Now!
- Here are several ads from an interdimensional newspaper that might prove informative. -- Satire by Jon Rappoport
Trump Wall Crumbles Under the Weight of Reality
- Trump needed a solution to the crisis of illegal immigration, but it had to be a solution that wouldn't solve anything. -- Satire by Ginny Stoner
Bathtub Journalism by Jon Rappoport
- Immersion journalism merges with bathtub humor in a sudsy new genre known as bathtub journalism. -- Video satire by Jon Rappoport
Facebook Ministry of Truth:
Real News, Fake News & Ghost News
- The Ministry sorts out the Real News, Fake News and Ghost News. -- Satire by Ginny Stoner
Wake Up to Donut Earth Truth!
- For more than 2000 years, people thought the earth was a sphere. Or maybe flat. Now we know better. -- Satire by Ginny Stoner
Operation Shocked & Appalled: Secrets of the 2016 Election Puppet Show Revealed!
- A behind-the-scenes look at the epic 2016 election battle. -- Satire by Ginny Stoner
News Break: CDC Police State Backfires!
- The CDC wants to pass rules that will turn the U.S. into a medical police state. What could possibly go wrong? -- Video satire by Ginny Stoner
Pediatricians: What's Not to Trust?
- When it comes to vaccines, what do pediatricians know? What would a mother of 'above average intelligence' do? -- Video satire by Ginny Stoner
Infestation of Conspiracy Theorists: Are You at Risk?
- They’re like cockroaches, lurking in the cupboards of civilization, ready to scurry out of every crack in consensus reality. -- Satire by Ginny Stoner
Open letter to all leaders of the Cannibal Coalition
- The human animal is a tenacious critter and after billions died the rest of us realized there was one food source left. -- Satire by Rick Carufel
Who Knew? The Other Side of the HPV Vaccine Story
- A new advertising campaign for the Gardasil HPV vaccine is tugging at the heartstrings of concerned parents. -- Video parody by Ginny Stoner
The Bilderberg Group: Love is the Answer
- The Bilderbergers have been the target of constant bullying. Is this the kind of example we want to set for our children? -- Satire by Ginny Stoner
Disaster Strikes 2016 UNICEF Vaccine Campaign
- Seems the Vaccine Church is in serious trouble. -- News from the satirical reality of 2016 by Ginny Stoner
Divided We Stand
- Who is the enemy? -- A comic by Sam Cook
A Heartwarming Vaccine Success Story
- An inspiring vaccine success story to get people back on board with the vaccination program. -- Satire by Ginny Stoner
NWO Reporter News Break: Vaxxed!
- The movie Vaxxed was nixed by Tribeca in 2016. As the future would have it, it wouldn't be the only time. -- Video satire by Ginny Stoner
SATIRICAL NEWS ARCHIVES